| Arboleda Christmas Party 2016 |
| Caroling in the Park Christmas 2016 |
So you guys remember Hector, the new investigator I told you guys about last week? Well, he is a super awesome investigator that is for sure. Everything crazy happens when we are with him. He has been looking for a new job, and he was so nervous for his job and while we were with him his new job came through :) They called him and accepted him for the new job. It was so awesome to see him receive the blessing in front of us. He has been fighting some crazy trials and I have realized in the mission that the best people that want to change the most always have the hardest trials. Yesterday we decided to go to his house at night and when we showed up his ex wife was there and he said he was having a lot of troubles in that moment and goes... you guys could seriously make a movie out of my life, You guys always show up in the most crucial moments of my life. He started a new job today and we really hope the best for him. Yesterday he was like, can we sing a super powerful hymn? I want something that shakes the walls of my house. I love that guy and really hope he changes.
| Hector |
So this week I made a lot of phone calls to the Mexico Customs agency. I am sure most of you have heard a little bit from my mom about how she sent me some packages that got stuck in the Mexican Customs Agency but I have learned a lot this week about how to handle them and get a hold of people. It has taken a lot of patience but I do it so my mom is happy and I think i might actually get the package out :)
My companion and I have been trying a ton to leave with more members to go do visits but sometimes it is hard because the people say that they are totally down and then the day and time comes and they don't want to :( it makes me sad but we just have to be more patience.
On Friday we had interviews with President Ruiz and we talked about the zone and some plans to make the zone better which was super awesome. I love having leaders that are here to help me :)
So on Friday we had the ward Christmas party and it was supposed to start at 8 but knowing the culture here in Mexico it didn't even start till 9pm and it was already super late. So we stayed for like 10 minutes and then as we were walking back to the house I had the great idea to ask President permission to stay out later and he gave it to us and we happily walked back to the church and had an amazing time :) The young women made us little stockings and it was super fun. The activity was a huge success and like 250 members went and we got home at like 10:45pm which was super crazy for us missionaries hahahaha :) I love Christmas so much and have really been able to feel so much love for the people here. I love it more than I can describe!! I know I didn't write as good as normal today but I don't have as much time and I hope all is well at home!!
| A meal that reminded me of home - was so happy |
| My study space |
![]() |
| Visit from Elder Pieper with the mission |
MERRY CHRISTMAS i love you guys so much.
Elder Plowman

No comments:
Post a Comment